Friday 27 January 2012

I Do Shoe... My Something Blue...



I only discovered this little idea this week by which time it was crazy expensive to secure express delivery so I decided to cobble something together myself. I still needed a something blue and loved the idea of incorporating it into such a cute addition to my already quirky shoes. I bought a sheet of adhesive diamante letters and really... it's as simple as that! It took no more than 5 minutes to create something so cool that's impact far surpasses the effort required. I'm super pleased with them and can't wait to show them off TOMORROW!!! eek!



I had no idea how popular this was until today when I googled "I do shoe stickers" for an additional photo for this post. I think it's another American trend that's found it's way across the pond but I had to share some of my favourites I found online...

found here
found here

found here
















 Miss BB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...